Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rob's Cranberry Sauce

I said to The Boy, send me a photo now and again and this is what I receive.  He's making Cranberry Sauce to go along with what looks like thick rashers of bacon.

Just at the end of last year the owner had delivered a new gas stove.  Well Rob's the one in the apartment who uses it the most and I knew that one burner had a cracked pot stand, plus Rob said the oven door didn't close properly. 

He had sent a couple of emails to the owner, but no response, so I phoned her and within a couple of days they had a new stove.  I must say it looks cleaner than the old one and that's just the top view.  Plus it's gas and I was worried about them blowing themselves up.  Although I'm sure they would have been fine.


He said the sauce came out well.  Looks good.

Now maybe he'll send me some shots of himself and scenery.  We'll see.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he's looking after himself ok. He's been brung up right!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10