Thursday, July 10, 2014

Truly My Last Cheese


Last time I shared my cheese delivery I said that I thought it was the last one, and I did, but when I got back from being away those couple of days, this was waiting in the fridge at work, where I have it delivered.  I was most surprised, however I truly know this is my last as I received an email stating so.


The German cheese above, which was not my favourite, but nice melted on an open faced toasted sandwich with vege.


The Italian cheese with whole peppercorns, very nice.


A soft English cheese from Lancashire.

Just some quick pictures of my last cheese delivery, a sad day.  I have thoroughly enjoyed this gift.  I always buy a fresh variety box of crackers to eat the cheese with, and several times a bottle of wine. 

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10