Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Update On My Garden After All This Rain












My garden is running riot with all this rain.  The cleome has seeded itself in many areas, such as in front of my Simla room sliding doors.  As you see Tink likes to accompany me.

One of my garden disappointments this year is the dying of my weeping pussy willow;  which for so many years did so well.  But this spring it did not come back very well after winter and with the drought most of the summer it just died.  I don't think it will come back.  I'm thinking of replacing it with a giant hosta, leaving room for the Japanese maple to spread.

I can't keep up with the wisteria growth.

With working full time and then all the rain it's hard to keep up with everything.

The boy cuts the grass, but it hasn't been dry enough to do so.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10