Friday, March 4, 2011

Moo Cards





I just had to share with you the cards I got from Moo.  They are just lovely, such quality and I also liked the packaging they shipped them in, so inventive and eye catching.

I got an email stating that I could get 50 cards with Moo and Etsy's advertising on them for just $6.99, or it might have been $5.99, in any case I thought I'd have a go at making them.  


So  I downloaded 50 different photos from Flikr, which wasn't as user friendly as it could have been.  I didn't know what to put on the other side, so decided on my favourite Lil Bit Brit photo me with my mum and dad as a child, on the beach at Clacton, so quintessentially British.  I should have just dropped it in, I played around with placing it and landed up with a black border, but it's all a learning curve.


I downloaded photos of the Isle of Skye, the Azores and flowers in my garden.  I do like them so.


Christy

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I'm going to check it out. Thanks, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10