Saturday, December 21, 2013

Last Weekend, Rag Rugs and Knitting

I am seriously behind in posting as this is last weekend.  This weekend, today we are meant to be in the sixties, but between last weekend and the weekend before we had four snow storms come through.  So here I am posting last weekend.


All the goodies that kept us going through the snow.  Jewish Apple Cake.



Knitting and photographing my scarfs in the snow.







I so like these rag rugs I came across, for a splash of colour in my sitting room.  I have three, guess who seriously likes them.


Quite a splash of colour here.



My little scarf knitting crafty evening with friends was lovely, a couple didn't make it because of the snow and things, but we had a fun time together.  So much fun in fact that I forgot to take photos, which was a shame as my little table of goodies looked so nice, with smiling faces and lots of laughs, oh well!

On to this weekend.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. So lovely in the winter snug indoors being creative. Your scarves are beautiful especially in their snowy setting. The apple cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10