Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Garden Last Month


Honeysuckle by the back door.


One of my Astor's.


Cucumbers.


Hot yellow banana pepper, they're hot but not too hot.



Beetroots which are so good in a cheese sandwich.


Tomatoes that are on their way.


The burial mound garden. Hubby doesn't like to call it that, but that's what it looks like. I started off with planting hosta there, but added tomatoes as I ran out of space to plant them.


Me pottering in the garden with a cup of tea in my hand.

Christy


1 comment:

  1. your garden looks lovely. I am pretty pleased with mine but not as advanced as yoours as we haven't had hot weather for so long. I was pleased to see your banana peppers as I have grown one also but peppers not as big as yours although plenty coming along.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10