Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fun, French, Find, from a Friend (now say that quickly)



I've always wanted one of these French bowls, ever since I saw one at an English friend's house. It's just the shape that's so appealing. I had kept an eye out at thrift shops, but never ran across one. Then one day I'm at my friend M's house and she said a lady at work had bought a house from an old lady and there were a lot of things left in the basement, china, glass etc. and this was one of the items would I like it? Well of course.

Even though it says Nicholas, I don't care, I just love that shape, to hold and have hot cereal in, in the mornings.

Christy

P.S. It had a tiny little chip on the outside rim, but a great cover up for chips, is a felt tip pen in the corresponding colour. You'd be amazed how many times you can put it through the dishwasher, before it needs touching up. I'd only recommend it for the outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10