Saturday, October 20, 2018

10th August 2018 Lush, Cambridge

Hi Dear Folk,

Are you still with me on my day out in Cambridge.  I never knew about the store Lush, until my nephew and his wife took me for a day out in Cambridge on my previous visit to the UK.  A haunt of Georgia's is Lush.  When I got back to the States I found out that is has been over here for a while, and there was a store just a couple of blocks from where I worked in Philadelphia, who knew.


As you can see the average age of the clientele is not my age group, but I do like two of their perfumes; I do love perfume, I like Karma and Sikkum Girls, which I bought in little tins as a solid, great for traveling.  I bought them in Philadelphia, but I noticed in the Cambridge store they now sell that solid perfume in glass, which is heavier for packing, when one has to be conscious of weight.  So I wonder if you cannot get them in tins anymore?  Bath bombs are a popular product and all sorts of gorgeous soaps.


Christine

1 comment:

  1. We love lush but got very expensive now. It lasts a long while though. To find a store just sniff the air.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10