Saturday, October 20, 2018

10th August 2018 Cath Kidston, Cambridge

Hi Dear Folk,

What are your thoughts on made in China?  The Cath Kinston shop is just off the market square and church, a prime location for tourists.  When I visit a country I like to buy items that are actually made in that country.  Although Cath Kidston is an English designer almost all her products are made in China and quite expensive, so as much as I like certain items and always fun to take a look, it's not a shop that I buy anything in.




Christine

2 comments:

  1. I must admit I hadn't realised it was all made in China, I automatically thought British designer so made the presumption it was made in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same the world over. Hard to find locally made products.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10