Friday, February 2, 2018

Eagles or Patriots - What Do I Know?

Hi Dear Folk,

Eagles or Patriots?


We just took photos of us all in the office.  John my boss said wear an Eagles shirt.  I said all I have is a chopping board with the Eagles emblem on, then this morning my husband pulled the rabbit out of the hat coming up with an Eagles shirt with our name on too Hunt #29 which is now Blount’s number so Hunt to Blount.

To be quite honest I follow hardly anything of this so I surprised them all in the office.  I did think of wearing the chopping board like a breast plate.

Bit divided Tierney lives in the Boston area.  I hear there have been some exciting games this year so will watch the Superbowl.

Take care have a great day and weekend.

Christine


2 comments:

  1. I doubt I'll watch...not being a sports fan at all...but it was just announced at my office that if/when the Eagles win on Sunday, our office will be closed Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they should do that for us too, it will be crazy in Philly.

      Delete

01 09 10