Friday, September 29, 2017

Rummage at Rockport

Hi Dear Folk,

It was fun going to the rummage sale in Rockport, here are most of my goodies, along with a brand new still with tags on tee shirt, embroidered around the neck and a red patent leather pair of Wolky sandals.  I looked these shoes up and they are quite an expensive line of shoes.



The design on this teacup reminds me of a hotel on the edge of Lake Como.


Forget-me-nots.



I know how much work goes into a crochet table cloth like this so for $6.00 could not pass it by.


And who wouldn't fall in love with this lady?



And these little maids, interesting placement of holes on the back.


Christine

PS Ankle avulsion fracture of the medial malleolus.  Did visit with the orthopedic doctor and I have to go back in three weeks and then some type of physical therapy.  Also he gave me a black boot thing to wear, well I do hope the insurance will pay some of that.  Seems only need to wear the boot.  It aches a lot and will take at least six weeks to heel.  Such is life, but it could have been worse.

3 comments:

  1. All good finds. I especially love the lady and sugar and creamer. Nice wintry look! I hope your ankle feels much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds, love it all but particularly the crochet cloth and such a bargain price. Hope you are feeling a little more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. We don't seem to get rummage sales around here. Hope the boot helps.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10