Sunday, April 24, 2011

My New Thrifted Quilt





I saw this quilt in the thrift shop a several weeks before I bought it.  I happened to visit again and thought let me see if that quilt is still there, because it looked quite new and the colours were just right for my bedroom and would make a lovely spring and early summer quilt.  The blues and yellows looking very refreshing and light.  As my red quilt looks very wintry and too heavy a color for this time of year.  Colours are so seasonal.

I loved the reverse colours and the checked fabric edging.  The quilt was originally put in for $25.00, which was a little too much for me to pay, but reduced  to $15.00 and I had a 25% discount coupon on top, so I was pleased, this more fitted my budget.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10