Monday, August 11, 2008

Williamsburg, Virginia, authentic reproduction, from the Wyethe House, and sixties vintage fabric.















This fabric is going to be on sale in Lil Bit Brit's Etsy Store later in the week.
One is a Schumacher authentic Williamsburg, VA reproduction from the Wyeth House.
The other fabric is a sixties vintage fabric, which I just love. I love the colours and the images, which are so iconic of the sixties, with the flower and butterfly artwork. This I am selling by the yard, and a request may be made as to how many yards you would like in one piece.
I have been meaning to put something in my Etsy Store for soooo long, and wanted it to be something that I had made. Hopefully that will come in the fall after the summer holidays are over. But I do so love this vintage fabric, that I thought it would be nice to share it in my Lil Bit Brit Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10