Thursday, February 28, 2019

60th Anniversary Dinner Day

Hi Dear Folk,

Last Thursday I went out flower shopping.  It was a beautiful day and I landed up driving through Valley Forge Park which was beautiful, with a sprinkling of snow and driving through the covered bridge.  I was happy to find the colours I wanted for the three orchids to reflect the colours of the bride's dress, lilac and her accessories in lemon.



I landed up shopping for a container to hold them in and came up with this galvanized metal piggy container.  I think it was a hit.




Picked up a few flowers for myself.


This was the bouquet I ordered from a florist where Rob's friend works and I've always liked their work and this was no exception.


Our other tables looked like this.


Gift table, with a video of greetings from friends in South Africa.


Everyone got a personal cupcake, with their name on at their seat.

It all went well, everyone enjoyed it and especially Wilf and Rose, as it was their night.

Christine

7 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Such great ideas! Glad it all went well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christine, it's lovely. Again, many happy wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers! I'm so glad to see and hear that it went so well! Congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers, tables — everything is so beautiful. What a wonderful celebration, 60 years of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers in your photos have brought me a sign of warm spring. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful, such beautiful flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely atmosphere and setting! I can imagine how special they must have felt!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10