Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Chanticleer Part Two

Hi Dear Folk,

A continuation of my day at Chanticleer.  A shaded mossy dell, with a little A Frame children's play house.



All the inside walls were painted in this vogue.






As I said the attention to detail is lovely, these are the bathrooms/toilets designed in a Japanese style.  Even had fresh flowers on the sink counters.


Here we are in the wooded area.




Now wouldn't you like these stone seats? I would love them in my garden, these are made for a millennium, and quite comfortable.


A whole three piece suite.

Christine

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful place to visit!

    Love the children's house, with the whimsical paintings inside.

    Love the old tree, next to the children's house, even more.

    A perfect visit, on a perfect day.

    Happy Midsummer’s Eve...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gardens are beautiful and I love the stone 3 piece suite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those seats are wonderful!! Love them. I checked with my husband and he has never been there! We are thinking maybe sometime mid-week when it might not be as crowded. Another beautiful place is Swiss Pines (a Japanese garden) in Malvern, but when trying to get more info on that I discovered that it is most likely closed...a pity - it was a beautiful place in the late 70's/early 80's.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10