Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Counting Down

H Dear Folk,

Now it is March1st the count down is on before I leave for the UK and Amsterdam Saturday 19th March.  One of the things on my to do list is get a hair cut.  My hair has never been this long in my life and it seems the wrong end of my life to be this long.  When I was a teen I longed for long hair, but it seemed to grow at a snails pace, now for some reason, not that I'm knocking it but it seems to grow twice as fast.  It has now become so long it is becoming harder to sweep up and hold with one giant clip, so I think a cut is in order.


While reading The Vintage Traveler she mentioned a clothes show at the Rijksmuseum showing the fashion of the Dutch from 1625 to 1960 I think this will be so interesting, we hope to go.

Christy

4 comments:

  1. I gave up with long hair a long while ago but yours is lovely. Yes hair cut on my to do list too. The days seem to be rushing by so fast but I hope they slow down a bit when you are here in UK and Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is beautiful! How about a trim, instead of a cut. I love the color....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful tresses.
    Have a glorious time x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10