Saturday, January 9, 2010

Making a Guitar Case

I started making this for the boy, a guitar case, but it's proofing to be harder than I thought. The main problem is sewing through all the layers, lining, foam and outer material. Three layers, plus three layer, being six layers. So I'm not sure where to go. But I've put so much work into it, that I must press on. I have serged one side and have to do all the other pieces.

What do you think of this vintage Gibson tape I found for the handles, I went back and bought some more, just because it is vintage.

Zips for .25 cents each, great buy.

Well now I've shown it, I have to finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10