Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Back and Forward

I'm not one to recap the year and make new year's resolutions.  I guess there were a couple of mile stones this year.
  • This is the first year in my entire life that I have worked full time.  All I can say about this is, that it is a philanthropic effort to help my family and totally altruistic and disproves evolution.
  • The Boy, Rob graduated High School and bought his first car and had his first accident.
  • My nephew got married.
  • My dear mum died. 
  • And the first time I have been back to the UK twice in one year.
And apart from those things we live pretty mundane lives.

All you dear folk who have left comments read my wandering thoughts and put up with a zillion photos of the UK, my thoughts and thanks are with you.

And next year I will try and stay with more photos of where I actually live the USA.  As all folk know, who grew up in one country and live in another you are always betwixt and between, both literally and emotionally.

Take care,
Christy

1 comment:

  1. A lot of changes in one year! Yes we too know about the betwixt and between as our daughter-in-law is Australian and is there visiting at the moment. She is pleased to be with her family but is missing her UK family and home. She is always torn between the two.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10