Monday, July 23, 2018

Part 1 Little Engines Used on Pennsylvania Farms


I have just figured out how to download video from my new camera, it seems that Apple is not totally compatible with it.  On my old Sony camera the videos just automatically downloaded with my photos into Apple photo.

This is one of the little engines we saw at the Kutztown Folk Festival, you connect them with a belt and they will run anything.  Churn your ice-cream, husk corn, run you washing machine, grind your wheat to make flour.

I love the consistent little chugging sound.

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Impressive, like you I love the chugging sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good folk festival. Our big one here (three days) was canceled after years of success as the main sponsoring organization got a new director. People aren't happy!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10