Friday, November 10, 2017

Engaging with Autumn

Hi Dear Folk,

With all my comings and goings this autumn I have not been very engaged with the season and feel it has now passed me by.  I had my camera with me and took the opportunity to take these two photos, to just note the passing of autumn 2017.

I have had time while at home this week to think over much of my thoughts of 2017, I have felt like I have been marking time all year, just treading water.  I want to make some life changing decisions in 2018 which I have long contemplated, but needed to get through a few hurdles before I would be able to do that.

It all comes down to time and the frenetic pace of life.   Just want more time, more time to travel, spend time with my family in the UK and time with friends, a good meal, a glass of wine and some gut wrenching laughter, time for a cup of tea shared with a friend and friends.  Time for spiritual things.



Christine

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love Autumn and try to walk in countryside everyday for a little while to savour the passing seasons. Yes we definitely need to slow down and have time for what is important to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last tree! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10